nothing left
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nothing left

all your favourite sites down? nothing better to do online? we know how you feel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh noes!!whats the time??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
justme
a hat
justme

oh noes!!whats the time?? Empty
PostSubject: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 3:30 pm

seeing as the majority of users here so far are in a different time zone to me, i'm assuming you'll all be heading off to bed soon and that if a couple of UK people don't sign up and start talking soon, I'm going to be here on my own :grief:
Back to top Go down
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 3:40 pm

it's 10:40pm in melbourne, australia. i'll probably be up for another two hours grinning
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
justme
a hat
justme

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 3:43 pm

woohoo!!
although maybe i should just get off my arse, go for a run and do some housework instead??
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 4:03 pm

yeah, but that sounds like work to me razz

my boif has got a sudden cleaning urge. comes once in a blue moon. i won't tell him it's nearly midnight or he might stop haha.
Back to top Go down
justme
a hat
justme

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 4:13 pm

ooooh no let him carry on!
I wish my other half would do some....but he claims that he shouldn't have to because he has been at work all day, whereas I have been at home on standby waiting to see if work call me in - its not my fault if there's too many staff and i'm not being called in to work!!! I get fed up of doing all the housework....I might move to the rant thread now lol
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 4:19 pm

well he decided he needed to clean the area around the couch because he had no where to put his feet. haha.

he's stopped now, he got distracted by a car magazine :roll: i knew it wouldn't last razz
Back to top Go down
international
a spectral galleon of doom
international

PostSubject: oh my   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 4:55 pm

BOY + Urge to clean????

LET IT BEEEEEE!!!!!!

Then send him over to do some cleaning here. heh heh

bunneh <- Just because I can't get over how cute.
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 4:57 pm

i know! he got a real cleaning bug up his ass. lol.

the loungeroom is spotless now! i should take a photo and show everyone. he'll probably be embarassed when he logs on and reads all this haha. hi babe! heh heh
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Yes, you should take a picture!

Just don't let the bunnehs around, they'll poop everywhere and ruin it. very happy

Hiiiiii David!
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:34 pm

finn's in the kitchen at the moment chillin'. i'm worried about him. he's dropped some weight. he feels all boney sad
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:39 pm

Eeek, FEED HIM!

My bunneh went through a thinner time once... scared me too.

What do your bunnehs like to eat most? Lettuce would not survive next to mine. bunneh
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:45 pm

see i've been worrying, but he's eating and drinking normally and his poop is normal. so i have no idea what's up with him.

they love parsley. they go mental for it. lol.
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 9:30 pm

hmmm... take him to the vet?

Oooh, parsely! I don't know if we ever gave mine that? I do remember that he used to attack the little lettuce garden thingy my mom decided to grow once. grinning lol There might have been other stuff other than lettuce there... but I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
justme
a hat
justme

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 10:27 am

aaah stop it you make me want a bunneh!
Ive got two guinea pigs, and one of them went through a really thin phase a couple of months ago, so I fed her fruit and veg instead of dry mix and that seemed to get her back to a little fatty again
how old is Finn?
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 3:06 pm

my buns are 9 months ^^

i think he was actually a fatty fat, and now he's back to normal. for a while we couldn't find any pet shops that supplied hay, which is a rabbit's staple food. so we could only feed them veggies. veggies are more of a treat food, so i think it porked him up :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh noes!!whats the time??   oh noes!!whats the time?? Clock

Back to top Go down

oh noes!!whats the time??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nothing left :: general :: miscellaneous-
Jump to: