nothing left
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nothing left

all your favourite sites down? nothing better to do online? we know how you feel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new x-files movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

new x-files movie Empty
PostSubject: new x-files movie   new x-files movie ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 3:39 pm

does anyone else think it's rather odd that billy connolly is in the new x-files flick? i wonder if he dies during the first ten minutes like he did in muppets treasure island? razz

he can clearly play a serious role, he was john brown after all. but yeah, psychic that bleeds from the eyes? eep

still, i'll see it because he's in it. well, maybe when it comes out on dvd razz
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

new x-files movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: new x-files movie   new x-files movie ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 1:11 am

*snorts at your cross-posting!*

;P
Back to top Go down
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

new x-files movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: new x-files movie   new x-files movie ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 5:12 am

you cross posted for me! that and a few people here actually know who billy is unlike some! razz
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

new x-files movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: new x-files movie   new x-files movie ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 11:23 am

Hey I only crossposted what you'd posted from my original one before teh boy was all, Nuuuu bed setup need punBB!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new x-files movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: new x-files movie   new x-files movie Clock

Back to top Go down

new x-files movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nothing left :: entertainment :: movies and tv-
Jump to: