nothing left
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nothing left

all your favourite sites down? nothing better to do online? we know how you feel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first of many bakery stupids

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

first of many bakery stupids Empty
PostSubject: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockSat Jul 05, 2008 7:53 am

for those who don't know, i work in a bakery. this is a magnet for stupids.

the stupid of today was this woman who comes in fairly regularly. she's a strange one. never gets the same thing twice, which isn't usual for a regular, and she always asks something bizarre or stupid.

today she came in and asked for a wholemeal grain flour loaf. fair enough. she then went on to ask if it was made with white flour or wholemeal flour.

i don't know about anyone else, but the fact that the name is wholemeal grain is a bit of a bloody give away... :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockSat Jul 05, 2008 12:25 pm

lmao, people are dumb. =P
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockSat Jul 05, 2008 12:31 pm

that's not even a bad one. if i weren't so fried i'd remember better stupids to post. lol.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockSat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 pm

hehehe. I didn't have too many "stupids" at my work, but I did have a LOT of pain-in-the-assest hahaha
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockSat Jul 05, 2008 12:43 pm

the stupids can sometimes couple as pain in the asses, when they make me slice four different loaves because they can't figure out which exact one they want :darn:
Back to top Go down
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockSat Jul 05, 2008 12:46 pm

haha oh I'm sure they can be. Just, given the nature of how my work, well, worked, they didn't generally have TOO much opportunity to show teh stupidness (plennnnty of them WERE haha), only to be royal PAINS. ;P
Back to top Go down
international
a spectral galleon of doom
international

PostSubject: brilliant!   first of many bakery stupids ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:05 pm

hahaha... amusing.

Was it you or someone else that mentioned something like that recently in their diary? I can't remember now.... I read too many people, but it was a similar story.... with coffee i think? So yeah, probably not you. I can't remember who now! lol :darn:
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:09 pm

probably not me. no no, that was toffee sprinkles! my god i can't believed i recalled that correctly! lol.
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:31 pm

yes! toffee sprinkles!! lol That's it.
Well when i started writing i didn't remember what it was about... then I suddenly remembered it was about coffee... and realised, you don't do coffee, so couldn't be you. smirk
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:32 pm

i'm surrounded by cafes, but that's about it.

there were so many stupids today i can't even remember any clearly. usually i get one major stupid per shift, but today i just attracted them. blegh. big c
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:40 pm

You need a little book to write all the stupidness in. heh heh
Back to top Go down
ediblekisses
a hat

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 pm

Oh I have a few! My friend is working in a shop that sells iPods as her summer job (it sells other electronics too, but the iPod is key to this story!) and she was showing this guy all the recent iPods that they have in stock, etc etc etc. He did buy one, but before he left he goes "oh I forgot to ask, when I add more songs to it, will it get heavier?"

ninja

Also this week I had a guy come in and complain about a soap that we sell, apparently "his wife" (we suspect he doesn't have a wife) has a rash "down there" because she used this soap. Well he brought the soap in for us to look at! I was like wtf I'm not touching that nastyness after what you've just told me! We sent it to our lab for analysis but really all they will say is it's probably best not to use a really strong soap on your ladybits, wow.

Customers are amazing.
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 4:55 pm

LOL! Oh my.... the iPod one HAD to be kidding? Right? Tell me he was kidding?

And the "wife" should buy some appropriate stuff for her lady parts! That is if they really were "lady" parts... hmmm...
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 5:05 pm

lmao, heavier? so so very dumb.

ewwww. ok as a woman you should know that soap on your lady bits is a very particular issue. some people are allergic to nothing, except around their downstairs parts. how major disgusting he brought it in though! yuck never has the "yuck" emote been so required lmao
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 6:01 pm

hahahaha, I so thought the same that when I saw your yuck !!! Perfect.
Back to top Go down
ediblekisses
a hat

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 6:34 pm

ev: apparently the guy was totally completely serious about the ipod thing! omg, shocking.

I did not touch the soap, I kind of stepped away and was like WTF?! My colleague put it in a little plastic bag thing and washed her hands continuously afterwards (and we both wished we could wash our brains too, get rid of mental images)!!!!!!! dead
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 6:38 pm

i get a lot of crazies in my work, and i hate having to touch them. you touch people's hands when they give you money, so i always run to the back and wash my hands before i eat anything. -shudder-
Back to top Go down
ediblekisses
a hat

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 6:47 pm

One time this Brazilian woman went to get out her wallet and she had it IN HER UNDERPANTS. My colleague and I were serving her and as soon as we saw this our faces were like dead zonked oh noes eep yuck because then we had to touch the money.
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 6:48 pm

lmao, i can imagine all of those faces flashing at once. blegh. why are some people so weird and GROSS? lol.
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockFri Jul 11, 2008 1:49 am

I would just like to clarify that I do not keep my wallet in my underpants. lol grinning

So, it's not Brazilian thing.. it's a... uh... crazy person thing? zonked
Back to top Go down
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockFri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 am

hahaha, I think we all probably figured that one, Bia. ;P
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockFri Jul 11, 2008 4:36 am

Monkey wrote:
hahaha, I think we all probably figured that one, Bia. ;P

Hey, I dunno... I gotta defend my people! Well, the sane ones of course.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockFri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 am

Hey, we know waxing the area is Brazilian, I dun think anyone is confusing that with wearing wallets there!!

;D
Back to top Go down
international
international

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockFri Jul 11, 2008 2:55 pm

Monkey wrote:
Hey, we know waxing the area is Brazilian, I dun think anyone is confusing that with wearing wallets there!!

;D

You never know!!!

And yes, waxing is totally Brazilian. I'll stand up for that though. ... Even though I don't do it myself. Well, not the whole deal anyway.

... not that you needed to know that or anything. lol
Back to top Go down
saminal
the lonesome/gregarious cowboy
saminal

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids ClockFri Jul 11, 2008 3:07 pm

orly
Back to top Go down
http://flosami.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first of many bakery stupids   first of many bakery stupids Clock

Back to top Go down

first of many bakery stupids
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nothing left :: rant and rave :: mock the stupid-
Jump to: