nothing left
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nothing left

all your favourite sites down? nothing better to do online? we know how you feel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

public transport arriving early

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

public transport arriving early Empty
PostSubject: public transport arriving early   public transport arriving early ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 6:35 am

FUCK YOU! you bastard tram! freaking ploughing along five minutes early. i'd have been late if it weren't for my fantastically awesome parents to bail me out.

i hate watching whatever train/bus/tram going past your stop and you're not there. if i'd have been late i'd have taken it, but i was on time and would never have been at that stop when the stupid bastard raced passed annoyed
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: public transport arriving early   public transport arriving early ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 1:09 pm

*kicks them for you*
Back to top Go down
ediblekisses
a hat

PostSubject: Re: public transport arriving early   public transport arriving early ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 6:37 pm

That is so irritating! I don't mind if I miss a train by a lot but it's totally irritating when you actually SEE IT DRIVE OFF. Waaah. Ours aren't allowed to go more than 1 minute earlier than scheduled. Not that that's common since our trains are total rubbish. orly
Back to top Go down
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

PostSubject: Re: public transport arriving early   public transport arriving early ClockThu Jul 10, 2008 6:45 pm

trains aren't too bad. they usually sit around if they're that early, same with buses. trams think they can do whatever the hell they like because they're always on time. lol. you'd think that'd be a good thing, but quite often they come too early and don't wait for the correct time to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: public transport arriving early   public transport arriving early Clock

Back to top Go down

public transport arriving early
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nothing left :: rant and rave :: general irritatingness-
Jump to: