nothing left
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nothing left

all your favourite sites down? nothing better to do online? we know how you feel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

encyclopedia dramatica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

encyclopedia dramatica Empty
PostSubject: encyclopedia dramatica   encyclopedia dramatica ClockMon Jul 21, 2008 5:12 am

encyclopedia dramatica

i've been reading through this site because i haven't in a while. so funny. there were things david's scouts were saying that he had no idea about, lol. so i ventured back on ed to enlighten him. now the poor dear knows probably too much lmao

Last edited by the ev on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: encyclopedia dramatica   encyclopedia dramatica ClockMon Jul 21, 2008 5:40 am

haha. EncyclopediaDramatica is amusing. Frans linked me to some from it a while ago. =P
Back to top Go down
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

PostSubject: Re: encyclopedia dramatica   encyclopedia dramatica ClockMon Jul 21, 2008 6:14 am

i knew most of the memes already, but i am on the internet almost constantly. david's never online [because i always am razz] so the memes that his scouts quote make him blank

now that i have shown him some of these mems i wonder if it was a good idea or not now that he's shooping me randomly.
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: encyclopedia dramatica   encyclopedia dramatica Clock

Back to top Go down

encyclopedia dramatica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nothing left :: entertainment :: links-
Jump to: