nothing left
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nothing left

all your favourite sites down? nothing better to do online? we know how you feel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jesus is an ipod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

jesus is an ipod Empty
PostSubject: jesus is an ipod   jesus is an ipod ClockMon Jul 21, 2008 7:52 pm

it's nearly 3am. there's informercials everywhere, except channel ten which is showing the weird american christian shows. some black christian dude is chatting to some white christian dude.

they're both over 40 by the looks of them. it's lame enough when the older generation tries to bridge the gap by trying to get in on what's cool to the younger generation, it is uber lame when an older christian is trying to tell you how to connect with jesus by using ipods as an anology.

black dude: "you got your ipods there. you can download all kinds of stuff on them. it's kinda like jesus. he's trying to enlighten you by flowing into your spirit."
white dude: "yeah i can never get them ipods to work. i must be plugged in all wrong. i guess that's kinda like how some younger people find it hard to connect with jesus. they're just not plugged in the right way!"
black dude: "exactly! so, if you're trying to download jesus you gotta make sure you're plugged in correctly."

i don't know whether to find this hilarious or intensely lame. either way, full of fail.
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

jesus is an ipod Empty
PostSubject: Re: jesus is an ipod   jesus is an ipod ClockTue Jul 22, 2008 4:57 am

Wow. That's....super horribly bad. =/
Back to top Go down

jesus is an ipod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nothing left :: general :: miscellaneous-
Jump to: