nothing left
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nothing left

all your favourite sites down? nothing better to do online? we know how you feel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tech Support Available

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saminal
the lonesome/gregarious cowboy
saminal

Tech Support Available Empty
PostSubject: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Out of willingness to make this forum more than just a temporary activity, and give it some useful aspects, I'll try and help with any computer problems. If you see a problem here you have a solution to, feel free to post it. I'm not the only technically minded person on the net...
Back to top Go down
http://flosami.blogspot.com
the ev
hot girl in the comic shop
the ev

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 2:57 pm

saminal, your resident source of awesome on this forum ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sieben.omgforum.net
international
a spectral galleon of doom
international

PostSubject: almighty   Tech Support Available ClockMon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm

*bows down to Sami* very happy
Back to top Go down
Blue Bella
a hat

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 2:33 am

Sami I should totally hire you to come and fix my computer. IT DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE. And you IN THE RIGHT STATE! Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 4:39 am

Mine doesn't either. *cries*

Hopefully my bf helps that, though. =/
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 5:13 am

mine's stuffed too, but i know the solution: buy a new one.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 11:18 am

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu new ones are EXPENSIVE! *cries*
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockTue Jul 08, 2008 3:08 pm

i know. david and i are going to go halves. hopefully we can get one. a package deal is like $1500. my mu just got one for that much. monitor, keyboard, mouse, tower. all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockWed Jul 09, 2008 3:43 am

Depends on what you get. I'd only get a custom, but I'd not get it from the same place I got my current one 4 yrs ago. They had competitive prices, and it's alive and all but... no. More reputable plzkthx! haha.

Maybe Sami can help me choose the components when I do? *bats eyes* haha.

Teh boyyy are very good puter boy but he's not as much into the hardware aspect. *le sigh* ;P
Back to top Go down
the ev
the ev

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockWed Jul 09, 2008 4:50 am

if i want custom stuff david's dad is the person to see. i've been out of the hardware loop too long, but he's pretty much always updating so he's the closest expert i have heh.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockWed Jul 09, 2008 11:39 am

Lucky duck, I has no one! =(
Back to top Go down
saminal
the lonesome/gregarious cowboy
saminal

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockWed Jul 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Perhaps I should spec up a couple of models, eh? I dunno where you'd find the parts or how much they'd cost you where you'd shop, but I'll do a kinda budget one, a nice one, and a fancy gaming one, and you'll just have to get as close as you can and find out the pricing yourself. Then find somebody to build it.. Or just take a trip up to Bris Vegas and I'll build it for you smirk
Back to top Go down
http://flosami.blogspot.com
Monkey
stuntman
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available ClockWed Jul 09, 2008 1:27 pm

You should do that!

And then I could pick and choose from which end of the scale would be best on the diff things. That'd be awesome. And I wouldn't build it myself, I dunno how. I installed a graphics card, that was the only time I've ever had my tower open LoL, I'd just order the appropriate type things from an online place that does them and get it all nice n put together for me. Unless the bf were here at the time, or something, and could help, maybe? Who knows. But anyway yes Sami, totally make these lists!! ;D ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech Support Available   Tech Support Available Clock

Back to top Go down

Tech Support Available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nothing left :: rant and rave :: computers ruin my life-
Jump to: